Thursday, June 24, 2010

Trip to China Town.

Last night after class we took a trip down to China Town!

We started out with dinner at New Big Wongs. We decided it was the best bet because there were no white people in the whole restaurant. We figured that would be the best radar for what was authentic.
This photo is of Jonathan contemplating his meal choice. Next to all the names of the meals there would be a description of what was inside, the meal that Jonathan is pointing at just said ". . . . . . . . . . ."I wonder what that is suppose to mean?
Next on the agenda was Karaoke. Sadly Sophie and are not old enough to get in anywhere that offering karaoke on a Wednesday night so we all settled with Ice cream and cupcakes. . . I went to that gym earlier so I earned it.

"This isn't helping the whole, I'm a heterosexual thing is it?" Poor Jonathan he's not gay he's just European, he can't help it.
Harrison is a man of many faces. This is his rugged face.
I am finally comfortable enough with this group to be as annoying about pictures as I want to be. So they got the full wrath of, stand there, smile, pose for me, one more picture and so on and so forth. I think that's why terry saw it fit to capture a picture of me taking pictures, but the jokes on you terry! I got one of you as well!
After lots of sugar we proceeded to make several public scenes. Ryan with the help of Nora preformed several songs for the entertainment of many people on the streets as well as on the metro. For the most part I was just an audience member, which with this group always proves to be very entertaining.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, this is just perfect: "We decided it was the best bet because there were no white people in the whole restaurant. We figured that would be the best radar for what was authentic." xD

    I think Johnathan is my favorite so far. Does he have an accent? And does he have an 'h' in his name or is it Jonathan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question on how to spell his name haha. I have no Idea, I just made it up. I'll have to ask him, Yes he does have an accent and its SO funny! There are so many times that he has to resay things because he has such a thick accent we can't understand him. He is super fun. I'm glad he's your favorite haha its like your talking about your favorite character in a sitcom haha.

    ReplyDelete