Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ACCEPTED!!!




In my last post I mentioned that I bought my airplane ticket for DC before making sure I was accepted in the program at Gallaudet. . . . Well I was getting worried, I sent my papers and didn't hear back from the school for two weeks. However today I received an email saying that my papers had been received and I was indeed registered for ASL 4&5. Now I just need to wait a week or so and I should be getting something in the mail with more information for me. Wow! I'm glad that all worked out. That could have seriously ruined my plans for the summer haha.

2 comments:

  1. yeah. probably not the smartest idea you've ever had. :)

    just kidding. i'm patronizing you. i'm glad it worked out! 46 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by our blog. Hope all goes well with you and your ASL classes. Dream big and work hard.

    ReplyDelete